Monday 24 November 2008

Tidy, Tidy and Tidy again....

It was 9.30 pm last night when my husband finished painting our lounge. I chose a warm plum to go on the lower part of the wall then we have a dark wooden rail then I chose what I thought was a 'champagne' colour to go on the top. Only it wasn't, it was yellow and looked awful, luckily we had some of the kitchen paint left which was a nice mushroom colour and my lovely husband repainted the top half in this new colour. Now it looks very nice, warm and cosy all I have to do now is choose carpet and get the staircase wall papered and we are fit for christmas, oh yes and hope to god that DFS deliver the new sofa......

We have this afternoon put the christmas tree up in my boys bedroom, how loucky are they. I bought them a 5'6" artificial tree to decorate as I am a bit fussy with the real one that goes downstairs.......I also bought them blue and silver tinsel and balls to go on it and so they have gone to sleep by christmas tree light - -how cute and cosy....

I am now going to adapt a photo frame to hold their school photo of all thee of them and then I shall be tripping up the stair....

Cold Tonight, maybe a white christmas????

Need to do some baking tomorrow, and am gonna have a small time thrifting so will show you what I find, if anything !!!

xxx

1 comment:

Pixiedust said...

Well done on the painting. Don't you just hate it when a colour isn't what you expect. I bet your boys are loving a tree in their room, I'm fussy about our tree too, but no littleuns to mess it up yet. Lovely pic of your boys too. xxx