Sunday 2 November 2008

Funny Sunday

Well people, today has been a really strange day. I don't seem to have done much but don't seem to have stopped either. I started the day by making a 'Poor Mans Tea Cake' which was very very very nice even if I do say so myself......
Then I started to tidy the house only to find more and more mess as I moved around so I gave up and made a cup of tea oh yeah and had yet another slice of cake.
My men all went to watch an under 9's football match which gave me time to shower and make myself feel a little more human.
The rest of the day passed a quick as a blink.
We did however go to the local football club to see the bonfire and fireworks which was great, even though my little one was not too sure of all of the bangs. Bonfirs, fireworks, a hot dog and a bottle of cider ahhhhhh bliss.....................

Now I'm cold and tired so hi ho hi ho its off to bed I go...............
Some pics for you to see......


My SpOOKy doorstep on Halloween......

A few of our ScARy pumpkins....



The huge bonfire that kepy us warm tonight.....

Take care everyone and heres to another mad week, with smiles, laughter, food and Eastenders !!!!!!!
xxxx










No comments: