Sunday 26 October 2008

Lots of Lovely things and Peace and Quiet...

Well as expected my boys were up extra early thins morning what with the clocks changing and so I had pleanty of time to get myself ready for my 'couple of hours peace'. Drove to Totnes and was one of the first to arrive at China Blue.

As i viewed all of the goodies on offer I picked up some lovely items and placed them into my basket, then as I continued to look and saw some even nicer bits and so out came my first finds and in jumped their replacements...... £20.00 does not go too far in a place with such lovely bits and buy coffee and cake....
The Latte was warm and milky and the coffee and walnut cake was fluffy and nutty, bit like me then really......

After my coffee break I had another scout around to make sure that I had not missed anything of importance and this is what I chose !!!!!!!

A georgous pink ceramic watering can which I have used to give a home to a cute pink plant - see above.....

A cute worn out looking flower pot - see above.....

A lovely Gisella Graham oilcloth bag, small but very lovely ( I have a problem with bags !!!)

So well done me I think and all for just £22.50 !!!!!

Also have put up some bunting that my sister made for me for Christmas last year, only taken 10 months but looks good I think, do you ??????????

6 comments:

MelMel said...

What lovely pretties....i adore shops like that!
Shopping and cake....bliss!

The bunting is wonderful!
xxx

Unknown said...

I think that I may have to come and steal that plant pot! it is lovely!! Glad to see that you are finally putting your Bunting to use!! x

MelMel said...

Yep streetlights n a shower...i do need some mod con's!
Where my OH is from there is no street lights.....a bit scary walking back from the pub....but you do see the stars!

Watching heartbeat and then Little Dorrit!
Shame it be work amorrow!
:>(((xx

Lesley (Notesfrommydays) said...

the bunting looks lovely :-) i particularly like the red spotty bowl - i am a sucker for anything red polka dotted !
lovely purchases as well :-)
Lesley x

Pixiedust said...

Welcome to blogland Tilly Rose. Some lovely finds there. I lurve Gisela Graham stuff and have a few xmas bits. Also love cath kidston, Laura Ashley and anything homespun and shabby chic. The pretty pink watering can is gorgeous. xxx Pixie xxx

saraeden said...

Had to pop by and say hello and i hope you enjoy blogging x x

Sara x