Thursday 11 December 2008

My Oh So Pretty Swop.........

Here it is in all its glory, my pretty pretty swop received from http://marypoppins-homesweethome.blogspot.com/ Mary Poppins.........





I have placed it under my tree and will keep you updated on its opening.... I am really pleased to here that Mary is pleased, so far, with what I have sent to her.....

I have to say this was a great idea and I have really really enjoyed buying for someone who I have never met but feel slightly that I know.......strange I know....

My son is in his schools christmas play tomorrow and he is a KING, my mum could not understand why with a head of hair like his he was not an angel but I'm sure that he is happier with being king.....We are allowed to take photos and film so will keep you posted on his success.......

Cold here today and FREEZING tonight........... glad we have a warm and cosy bed to snuggle up in later, and tonight mine is extra cosy as I have a new memory foam mattress topper, replacing my normal feather bed.......can't wait....

Have great weekends and keep warm...

xx

10 comments:

Caroline said...

Funny how you are freezing and we are all boiling hot 36C

Anonymous said...

Very nice!How can you hold back? LOL

MelMel said...

Glad the swap has been bringing so much happiness!

Did you get the topper from QVC??? we were going to get one....but then it sold out!
Let me know whats its like, i do want one, to go under my feather bed!

xxxxx

Funkymonkey said...

I remember my son being a king in the nativity play. Wonderful memories. I'm sure you'll love it.

Tilly said...

Looking forward to seeing what's in your swap - how can you resist opening it?!
How did you find your new bed? We bought a memory foam bed just after I had Nipper. I was a bit dubious at first but boy do I miss it now whenever we're away from home!

Tilly Rose said...

Yeah we bought it from qvc with the plan to put it under the feather bed but it taking a few days to flatten out and has a strange but not unpleasant smell......

I love my bed to look like the 'princess and the pea'...

xxx

Gem said...

Aren't you good putting your present under the tree? I don't think I could! x

Mary Poppins said...

Tilly Rose thank you so much for the gorgeous LA mug bowl and yummy chocolates, I have made a little something with the pretty CK napkin, are on my blog. Look forward to unwrapping more of your pretties :)

I should say the bubble wrap gift for you is rather christmasy so you may want to unwrap :)

Hope you are well and happy

X

Things Hand Made said...

Hope the play went well. I love little nativities.

Mary Poppins said...

Thank you for your very kind thoughts, I have e mailed you

X