Tuesday 27 April 2010

??????

Today I am having on of those.....

WHO AM I .....days.....

Do you have them.....???

Am I a rubbish housewife or am I just comfortable with a lived in house.....

Am I a super organised person with all lifes essentials in my bag or am i a 'mobile and wallet' person.....

Am I gonna jump into bed tonight with the boys or am I gonna spend the evening cleaning, sorting and tidying.....

Really feel like I'm not sure who i am or even what sort of person I am......i spend alot of time cleaning, tidying and sorting but would really like to find some hobbies for my sefl.....BUT....WHAT AM I INTO ????/

Answers on a postcard please.....xxx

3 comments:

Coco Rose Diaries said...

Ah we all feel like that at times.....you get so caught up in seeing to everyone else and doing things like cleaning, tidying, etc...you forget that you are a person! Take a few mins each day to do something just for you....have a browse for ideas of things you might like to try or do. I have realised it's really important to take time to do stuff solely for yourself. Although it sometimes seems a little selfish when you feel there is not enough time in the day, but a happy you, makes a happier everyone else! xxx

Tilly Rose said...

i'm tryint to find groupe around locally that I may be interested to join, thing is as i've had three children so close together for the last 5 -6 yrs ive either been pregnant or nursing a young child and this is really the first chance that i've had in a long time to try and find myself again....thats for your words of support and advise....xxx

Tilly said...

We all feel like this from time to time. It's difficult when you've been having/looking after children and house, you kind of lose yourself. I find a bit of crafty time is quite therapeutic though it's difficult to find the time sometimes. I keep a little notebook where I write down things that I like - I find that it gives me a bit of a boost when I get the 'I'm just a mum/wife etc feeling.