Thursday, 16 April 2009

For Sale Vintage Cot

My baby is day by day turning into a bigger baby and he is outgrowing his cot.

This cot would not appeal to everyone as it is what i would call 'vintage'

It is in need for a little TLC to the white paintwork but the painted inages to the ends of the cot are fine.

If you follow this link http://mollychicken.blogs.com/my_weblog/2008/10/she-tidied-her-room.html to Molly Chicken, the cot that she changed into a sofa is the same as the one I have.

I am fully open to any offers you many like to make if this cot appeals to you.

I will leave this open for a week and then make a decision.

Thanks and if you want any other photos of mine then please just ask.

xx

7 comments:

i cant sew said...

isnt that funny as soon as i read the first line all i could think of was the cot i had seen on mollychickens blog. she is reason i havent thrown mine out (claudia has been out of it for over a year) one day my husband and i are going to strip the ugly brown paint and do it up!
good luck %*_*%

Red Riding said...

just to let you know my rachywachywoo/kraftygal account will soon be deleted

this is my new blog,

i hope you can stop by sometime

have a lovely day

rachel
x

MelMel said...

Just popped by to say hi...hope you well?xx

vanessa said...

Tilly Rose is adorable, can't take my eyes off her sweet little face. She reminds me very much of our little girl dog Ellie, tons of character!
Love Vanessa xxx (do you mind if i knit)

Anonymous said...

I love Tillys Promotions for getting discounts on women fashion clothing.

disa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色

文章 said...

AV 無碼 a片免費看 自拍貼圖 伊莉 成人電影 成人文學 言情小說 色情 080視訊聊天室 a片 A漫 麗的色遊戲 AV女優 SEX 正妹牆 ut聊天室 聊天室 情色小說 成人 18成人 嘟嘟成人網 aio交友愛情館 色情小說 色情網站 情色 成人圖片 成人文章 成人小說 成人漫畫 視訊聊天室 性愛 情色遊戲 美女寫真 亂倫 免費視訊聊天 免費影片 免費a片 女優 偷拍 美女 SEX avdvd 自拍 美女寫真 微風論壇 大陸新娘 遊學